Send Me My Zu Or I'll Shoot OB

thebes

Hold you fire! I have in fact been (still am) in ABQ NM. 12-14 hour days are getting to be a grind. Even had to work the weekend here. I will be home tomorrow night late, then off to Va. Beach to run a 1/2 marathon on Thursday evening. Sooooo sorry about the cart, I truly have been meaning to package it up. I feel terrible that you are missing it, because I have only been able to listen to it for 10 hours or less the entire time I have had it. I ordered my Zu in early June and did not even get it installed until 2 weekends ago. Did not check the forum in many days...my wife alerted me to the crisis after talking to Gary.

How about I toss it out the window on my way down as I go by the Reston exit on 495? Actually now that I think about, I just might keep it. A shooting or two around here might be interesting....but go easy on DDee.

email me your address, Mr. Here Here

This post must have gotten lost at the bottom of the last page. Marty, I am back I'll try to get it out today before I leave for my 1/2 marathon. I still need your address.

Go ahead and shoot OB anyway! Well I did see that he bought London Calling so go to the number two guy on the list. OB, this is your next homework assignment. IIRC, you like The Who a bit. I think this Clash album will sit well with you.
Give_'Em_Enough_Rope.jpeg

All great tracks top to bottom but take particular note of:
Safe European Home
Tommy Gun
Last Gang in Town
Stay Free

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ahead and shoot OB anyway!

Gee, thanx ................ London Calling covers alot of musical styles, and the re-mastered CD sounds great. Now I understand why it's always on the Top 100 Rock album lists. I'm sure I'll add more Clash in the future ............. Oh Oh, someone lurking in my back yard, better go check it out, where's Thebes ?????

Marty, you still don't have that cartridge? LOL...

Rich, I hope things are going well for you. Like you, work has taken precedence over everything else in my life at the moment. I am home this weekend, however, and have had records spinning most afternoons and evenings. I sure hope you enjoy the Zu 103R as much as I have been. Let me know what you think of it when you get a chance to spend some time with it.

Marty, I'll call you this week. Let's see if we can grab some dinner this week or next.

Mike

Looks like the governor called and OB got a stay of execution:

Your item was delivered at 2:42 PM on September 5, 2008 in RESTON, VA 20191.

So at least the USPS thinks Marty got his (Mike's) cartridge. Hope you are digging it. I have not had much time with my zu 103r, but what I have heard is good.

Thanks to Mike and Sorry to Marty for the delay!

I wouldn't sweat ol Thebes shootin skills much I heard he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. Plus he's a chicken why I have heard rumor he went to a shootin range and when someone clapped an a fellow patrons pattern he ran out cuz he couldn’t stand the thunderous sound of that clap. Yep I bet he won’t do it. I double dog dare em to make good this![6]

EDIT: Drats I just read RPlace post Drats ole Barney Thebes Fife is off the hook [6]