Too Corny

InnerTuber

Well I'm the proud new owner of two Cornwalls. Birch plywood, X code, so I think 1982 models. Pretty good shape but I plan to veneer them. Can't wait to get them going tomorrow night! Since selling the KHorns, the little DCM TimeWindows just aren't working for me, even with the sub.

Bring on the music!

Sorry that your missing your Klipschorns.......well not that sorry, I love them[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Good call on the cornwalls ...the ones I have do a very nice job, you should love them, especially with rock,funk ,hard jazz......would have sworn we would see a post about new Jubilees or MCM bins / 402 horns from you.......

I'm keeping my fingers crossed...my prize bulldog female is in heat and if she's ready, the number one male is in town and I will breed her to him this weekend....that will bring in a nice bunch of much needed cash and a portion will go strait to VRD's and a BBX.............but I'm not counting my chick...um...puppies yet.....

Sorry that your missing your Klipschorns.......well not that sorry, I love themBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig Smile

Good call on the cornwalls ...the ones I have do a very nice job, you should love them, especially with rock,funk ,hard jazz......would have sworn we would see a post about new Jubilees or MCM bins / 402 horns from you.......

I'm keeping my fingers crossed...my prize bulldog female is in heat and if she's ready, the number one male is in town and I will breed her to him this weekend....that will bring in a nice bunch of much needed cash and a portion will go strait to VRD's and a BBX.............but I'm not counting my chick...um...puppies yet.....

That little male will let you know when she is ready.[;)]

tc

Well I'm the proud new owner of two Cornwalls. Birch plywood, X code, so I think 1982 models. Pretty good shape but I plan to veneer them. Can't wait to get them going tomorrow night! Since selling the KHorns, the little DCM TimeWindows just aren't working for me, even with the sub.

Bring on the music!

Congrats! Seems once you get used to Heritage sound, nothing else will do. I sold my beautiful oak k-horns about four years ago and I've gone through three pairs of speakers since then! But I'm back, now!!