KG2 a good deal?

rjrbass

I would say they are way too high and should be going for $100 to $150 tops. IMO but you would save on shiping. I'd lowball them and see how things go. If not there are plenty more where they came from. Those KG bookshelves are great speakers by the way but it depends on what you'll be using them for.

Thank you to all for the feedback. I really needed to be talked out of this purchase. I recently completed a pair of Khorns, and must move my La Scalas and Cornwalls to make room for them. I really didn't need two pair of KG2s.

Most recent purchase was a pair of vintage Coral speakers with alnico magnets for $31. These have a 12" woofer, 5" mid and a tweeter, all in very good condition, except the cabinets are a bit scratched.

I have speakers for 8 corners of my livingroom, but the livingroom only has 3 corners!

Thanks again - Richard

I sold a pair of absolutley mint kg2s in oak oil for $150 and saw many places with them for $200 round me...at the time...I think that price is nice as I have fond memories of the first Klipsch speakerI ever bought new in 1989...thought they sounded nice too...first of the kg line along with kg4s and nice bass for a small speaker...Klipsch's attempt at an affordable speaker...

Bill