Rebuilt Cornwalls

nomad02rider

This has been about the busiest year of my adult life. Since I am 53 that says alot. Any way a very generous man out in the swamp took his precious time to help out somebody in need. I now have a very beautiful pair of reveneered Cornwalls that I can not get enough of visually and can't stop listening to. They are 79 vintage and have BEC Tweeters and updated and upgraded crossovers from Bob. They have new walnut veneer that is stained in a med to dark stain and are real nice eye candy. The only thing to make them perfect now is new grills. I now have them located in my bedroom with a vintage HH Scott LK-48 and they sound sweet. So far I have listened to them on an old Akai turntable and on direct tv XM and am so happy. I am however looking for a modestly priced CD Player. I wanted to thank this person for all the time and effort he put forth in this venture, but did not want to mention his name unless he approves. They are gorgeous and I love them. Thank you so very much, I could have not done it without you.

A labor of love (of Klipsch speakers that is.....). Don't forget we have a "grill" party in about 3-4 weeks. The $700 K'horns are finally done (after sitting for over a year...). They are finished and in the man cave awaiting final driver, crossover, side grills, etc. and installation. We now have enough room in the workshop to put up the layout tables and do the grills for yours, the weird black ones, and all of the Heresy's that were "re-born" last month. Only thing left in the workshop are CECAAC's H-II's and the "junker cabs" (both of which are prepped and ready for veneer and black laquer sometime next week, respectively. Once that stuff is done, I can start getting ready to cut risers for everyone that wanted them.