Klipsch La Scala Speakers -- please educate and advise

jopnw

You can check ebay completed listings for current sell prices of LaScala's. The current sell prices are alot lower than the suggested bluebook prices used buy audigon. A sell price is market driven. Worth price are opinions that are isolated from actual market sell conditions.The pair belowthat sold for 900 have square mag woofers which are a plus, the 1980 models have the dual phase plug k-55-v mid driver which was made while atlas was in NJ. With the right hype, the1980 pair that sold for 900, would have sold on this forum for 1200 - 1400 overr the last year. If you want above average price for your LaScala's audiogon would be the place to sell them. Craigslist would be the worst place to try to sell them. Ebay is purely market driven and price vary through out the year. Right now, ebay prices for heritage products is very low.

Price Date Ended iconSortdownblue.gif
vjo.darwin.domain.finding.supergallerydialog.SuperGalleryDialogHandler.init("

The Type AL network was used is every environment. However, if you'll listen to them, especially with jazz or orchestra, you'll find there is a ringing howl in the midrange, listen for a French Horn.

A Type AA or an AL-4, or higher will sound better. Al Klapenberger's A replacements sound excellent, but run the tweeters a little hotter than Type AAs and ALs.

• 2 years later...

Arash, Sadly I think you're out of luck. This thread is two years old. Besides which Iran is an ebargoed country for US goods. Sending them to you would result in $50,000 - $250,000 in fines plus up to 20 years in prison not only for the seller but anyone aiding, abetting, the sale. Simply discussing a way to ship them to you on this forum would be considered "conspiracy to violate" the embargo and could result in 20 years in prison and $1,000,000 in fines.

Holy shit...I almost forgot [:D]

yeah yeah.. you're a hundred percent right

U.S recently sanction bill about Iran turned to be something more sinister than it appeared before Iranian governers [:D] (the more the better)

I know the international rules but these speakers have nothing to do with Nuclear

I would appericiate if someone could tell me which Klipsch Dealer in mid-east sells Heritage and Scala speakers

tnx alot

God speed ya!