New to Klipsch

dharris

Welcome to the club! Glad you went with Klipsch and horns instead of buttons and Bose! [;)]

I've heard those X-series speakers they really do sound great, especially for the money. Also don't sneeze at that NAD, as from what I hear, they are supposed be excellent recievers and really go good with Klipsch. I've never heard one myself, but seems there are several folks on here that have NAD gear. I personally have a Denon reciever myself, but now it is just a pre/pro fronting my B&K amp, which is now driving my Klipsch. There is a match made in heaven!

Good luck, and if you have an questions, do be afraid to ask them here. Somebody will most likely have an answer, plus be sure to avail yourself of the search feature as well, as most likely, any question you have has probably been answered in the past.

Thanks guys! So the smaller center channel was not doing it for me after all. The two smaller mains still sound amazing to me. I ended up exchanging the smaller center for the XL-23, wow what a difference. Much fuller sounding and much more depth on the action scenes. Klipsch really hit a home run with these moderately priced speakers.

Welcome to the Forum!

No problem with that old NAD reciever. I've reccommended NAD to friends and family for decades if they were looking for great no-frills bang for the buck electronics. It ain't "pretty", but it sounds good.