Is anyone on Flickr?

Amy

• Moderators

I've started a Klipsch flickr account to stream photos of our products, founder, facitlities, etc... "Non-professional" photos, for the most part. Some you may have seen in my blog, some will be new.... I've just started it, so bear with me. It will be more populated as time goes by.

Anyway, you can find it here

I've also created a Klipsch Audio group, where if you join, you can post your own personal photos of anything Klipsch. Hope to see you there!

• Moderators

P.s
We are all waiting for embarresing young boy part six i think.
The last one where steven thought the woman in the bath room was a man
was priceless. We all love that little guy.

I'm so glad you enjoy those! I have been gathering many more lately--at an alarming rate. I'll have to put some together coherently for part 6...

Thanks!

That is very cool Amy. Thank you for sharing. [:D] I'll keep an eye out for new stuff.

I was using flickr to post some 3D images. I have a collection of early stereo photos from the late 1800's to early 1900's. I converted them from stereo slides to anaglyph 3D using scanned images and software. It takes a while to get it right for good 3D affect. There were all kinds of photos from architecture to people but they deleted my account because there were a couple nudes well barely. You see more inappropriate contect on MTV or VH1 during the day. The images in question were not clear nor revealing but no notification just deletion of the account. Bad Seti [:'(]

• Moderators

I've added a couple.

That see-thru subwoofer is very cool! I can't believe I haven't seen that one before. Thanks for posting it!

I hope we can get more participation. It would be nice to get all the pictures that are posted to this forum in one central location.

It would be nice to get all the pictures that are posted to this forum in one central location

I was going to suggest a photo section for the Klipsch forum photos as it occurred to me when posting a picture of an album or CD for instance, it's kind of silly to upload it more than once. Then I created a photo bucket account and now just link to there.

But it still would be nice if there could be a single photo repository for the Forum photos though it would be 2 steps to upload the photo and then link to it in the post rather than attach it to the post. Such a repositoy could also work for pdf files. It could be made part of the Forum software I suppose but not without a lot of modification which is not practical given that the Forum is using off the shelf forum type of software.

From Amy's Klipsch Flickr account: Wow, Amy! How long ago did you model for these shots? You look great! [;)] [6]

Oh, yeah; nice shirt! LOL But, seriously; thanks for going to the trouble to post so many wonderful photos, Amy! -Glenn

post-10177-13819426327464_thumb.jpg