U-2

gary101050

Any of you out there see the U-2 half time performance on the Super Bowl brodcast yesterday? I thougt that it was great. Reminded me that I received their Evolution tour DVD for Christmas and watched it again after the game was completed. It was a great show. Set in DD5.1 surround. The sound was fantastic. Cranked up the volume and the walls were rattling and humming.

U2? Are you guys (gays) for real? They have to be the most sorry @$$ attempt at music since rap.c>cwm23.gif

------------------

Hofy's Duct Tape Mounting System Support

hofmonstr@rocketmail.com

c>

I am NOT

ProMedia Tech Support

promediatech@klipsch.com

888-554-5665c>

quote:

Originally posted by Hofy:

U2? Are you guys (gays) for real? They have to be the most sorry @$$ attempt at music since rap.
c>
cwm23.gif

guess you never heard the spice girls............

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

ProMedia 5.1 Placement Help s>

i think the guys (gays) statement comes from an old post asking, how do you gays have your EQ set? a guy meant guys but said gays.. wonder what was on his mind.... Smile.gif not sure if that is the correct subject but it was somewhere along the lines of that.

great picture BTW, Chips what my brother and i's favorite tv show Smile.gif LoL!

------------------

-justin

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

ProMedia 5.1 Placement Help s>

quote:

Originally posted by justin_tx_16:

guess you never heard the spice girls............

Hahahahahahahahahah!!!! I used to like them when i was like 8 years old. Now i don't know how i could have done such a thing! btw, U2 is great!(Well their new cd is anyway)

------------------

~You laugh because im diffrent,i laugh because your ugly~

GreenDay Rules!

"Im a newbie at anything physical,but i can talk alot"-Me

"I don't know why i visit these boards,i don't even own the promedias."

"You will see more quotes by me"

"Like this one"

"I wish i knew more on speakers,hey,im only 13!!"

• 3 weeks later...

reagardless of whether their music is liked or not, U2 earned their way old school. in fact at my old school

(late 70s) they'd play 2-3 times/year at these little hole-in the walls (well big joints for ames, ia). i never even when to see them then. i thought they were from minneapolis or something. missed a good "i saw __

play ___" chance there.

cwm5.gif

------------------

My Home Systems Page

weird to me how they are just now REALLY getting recognized though. about time i guess, though i don't really care for them THAT much...

------------------

-justin

ProMedia 5.1 Tech Help

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

• 4 weeks later...