• Recent Posts

• I paired the Rp8000Fii's with my 70's Marantz 4240 and it was great!   Treble is a little "less bright" and the mid range seemed to open up with more clarity. Bass was much more emphasized than with the old Pioneer that it was attached to.  Are there any receivers anyone knows of that offer similar coloration to the old Marantzs?
    • Yeah I’d say .75 watt is a little low. Try a good 300B amp. That’ll git er done.    
    • If I win. I’m taking these things on tour. I’ll rent theaters in cinemas and plant them down front. Give people a ‘listening experience’. Do this a few times state side, a few times overseas. Entertain the troops. Give the smoke people a table to imbibe or partake from and tune them up with 74 minutes of sound. It’s all Love.   I’ll bring them with me for the Next KLIPSCH ‘Meet and Greet’.    I would never bring them up the stairs to my apartment .  I would instead  Start a new adventure. There is a theater where I live. I have 16 weeks of ad space set. In September looking at theater space for HERESY II. A pre and amp w/o a house system. Just these speakers.    * and for those that know the story already or for those that don’t. Vinyl test press was played on these speakers.. the produced the unique audio signal chain under the compression drivers for the Heresy II speakers.    To achieve the ability of reproducing that experience my next objective. True, audio, listening experience.
    • You have a beautiful system.    Enjoy it to the fullest!
    • Check out the tubes section of the forum on ideas for tube amp builds also.
    • @MMurg In your pic of the Celestion axi2050...what kind of connector does it use for your speaker wires? I purchased a pair direct from a Celestion dealer and they have a male spade. I hate the spade and am trying to find out what other connector might be available. I had a Allen's screw type banana jack for attaching to the spade and it is ok, but I would love to be able to have a direct spade or screw terminal instead.
    • Well, I knew but...  
    • Great recommendations here, thanks! The last time we were on the same route, we stayed at Eagle Point Resort for several days. We enjoyed it a lot!
    • no worries  you can always fabricate false corners  https://images.furnituredealer.net/img/products%2Fklipsch%2Frichmedia%2Fheritage - klipsch_-992264988_7c485fae-2a22-44ce-8e67-d401e4520bae.pdf    
    • I don't think that he was happy with me. I had just had a couple of beers with some of his cousins. They were delicious. 😈