• Recent Posts

• I eluded to these in my other listing for my La Scalas, but I thought I should maybe have a separate ad for these.   I took delivery from Dean this past July and they have been used hardly at all as my LS are in a 2nd system. As always, Dean did a fantastic job on these and his craftsmanship is very evident!   With all the parts and Dean's work, I have approx. $1,700cnd or $1,250usd into them.   Asking price is $1,100cnd ( $800usd ) plus shipping if required. PayPal, F&F   PS: price is CND, so that is a 38% discount in USDs.    Dean's Xovers could be shipped, or...   If timing is right and we can save some shipping expenses:   I will be in Lansing, MI next weekend (May 17-19) for a softball tournament and could bring with me for those that might be interested. Or In Knoxville/Nashville, for another tourney (May 31 - June 04).   Thanks for looking, Tom
    • Lol...homemade cream of tomato soup with smoked paprika anyone? 
    • I almost forgot how much I love this album....nah...no way that I could possibly forget. 😊
    • @Jammer-JDW  The walnut looks dry, from the appearance in your pictures. You might want to apply some Boiled Linseed Oil or similar treatment.
    • Why not simply provide members a good deal instead of having members bid against the rest of the world? to me, this site is for MEMBERS who are looking out for each other. Not for members to try and gain the highest profit off of fellow members. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. In my opinion, you shouldn't be able to come in here and advertise your ads on Ebay. Gaining the highest profit margin off of a fellow member is, to me, disrespectful.
    • We were at Rock City for an event, and got home about 9:00, auger beat from all the walking we did. When we got home we just showered and went to bed. Forgot about the solar event...   Maybe tonight will still be ok. Jonas' girlfriend got some nice pics in Merritt, BC.
    • Maybe this is the replacement ?   Interestingly the crossover on this model is 750 Hz, very close to the Cornwall 4.        
    • Weekend Bump   Go Pro or Go Home!!   Note: I can ship if you arrange
    • Thanks Woofers!   They really are a nice match and with all the work that Ben ( Leestereo @ Audiokarma ) put into the AU-717 it should be worry free for another 40 plus years.   One of the big issues with this vintage of amps from Sansui (as well as other brands) is the adhesive that was used to secure all the caps would break down over time and turned very corrosive. And in turn causing failures. Ben did the very tedious job of cleaning all this old glue off the boards before replacing the caps.