Santa came a few days early this weekend

USNRET

The wife gave me an overhaul of my McIntosh C-28 and MC-2125 for Christmas; Mr Terry Dewick accommodated a expeditious turnaround (they sound wonderful); I got to spend an evening with the Cigarbum who opened his beautiful mountain home to my family. Terry did his normal magic, nothing new for him but I am in awe of the sound. CG and his better half provided my family with shelter from the dirving rain, food and drink. He gave me a chance to hear some outstanding music on his superb Mc/Klipsch systems(s), enjoy a fine smoke and to meet a true gentleman. My son will forever remember his first Live Round Fires and actually hitting the target. My little girl loved the house and how kind Bum and Bummett were to her, if you guys wake up to find a woman in the hot tub blubbering "I'm in heaven", you know whose wife that is!

Thank you all, I am blessed.

Mike

Believe me, I was my pleasure hosting Mike and the family, all were wonderful, thanks for joining me.

The invitation open to all, don't have much, I love to share. If your in this neck of the woods, stop by, its a wonderful way to share the holiday sprit.

Mike, thanks again for your help and knowledge.

CB