Dimensions of Khorn footprint Please

lotusfool

I have just bought a pair of used Khorns, and I'm trying to determin if they will fit into my daugther's SUV. I know they are 31" wide, 28" deep, 50"tall, but I need to know what is the size accross the back. I've been told it is 12" is that right? I also need to know the length of the sides which I believe are 30".

Can anyone here confirm these dimensions please

Thanks so much

gary

A pair of Khorns fits in a ford expedition with just enough room for foam sheet padding .

I foam sheet the floor, and put the bass bins in going across. the top sections goes across behined the seats from the side doors.

I put foam sheets between everything, abd foam sheets on all sides, including between the rear hatch and the bins.

An expedition can actually hold 2 pairs of LaScala's pretty easily as well.

lotusfool,

I would rent a trailer from U-Hual (covered) I hauled my 2 khorns and matching belle from Tyler TX to Little Rock with ease. Price is cheap when you consider what you are hauling. Take no chances. I would reccomend this to all forem members when going on an adventure. Rent the U-Haul from the speaker location back to your town. I was gonna haul my stuff in an open trailer until i realized how bad my luck can be. When it comes to moving speakers don't plan on good luck or good weather. Good luck

My LaScalas easily fit inside my Blazer. The only thing special that I did was to put in a sheet of 1/2 inch particle board (some that was very smooth), cut to fit the inside of the Blazer. It covered all the hinges and bumps on the floor. And only a blanket over that, and they slid right in without snagging on anything.

I have just bought a pair of used Khorns, and I'm trying to determin if they will fit into my daugther's SUV.

Thanks so much

gary

What kind of amps is she going to use to power them? I guess she'll use an iPod input? Does she need a roof mount pre-amp? If you point them backwards they might help the gas mileage ...