Tube Amp help

NOSValves

----------------

On 6/18/2004 12:44:51 PM mark1101 wrote:

Hey Craig,

Enough of this crap. Please get back to work and finish Re-Rebuilding my LK-72. By the way, I would like you to return my GoodAll caps. They are valuable.

----------------

You can surely have them back. There are very valuable to you ! I myself have no use for them.

Craig

PS,

I'm building VRD's right now and trust me these customers have been on the Queue page for near 6 months and deserve there amps ! After that I will be hard on all the vintage gear.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I gotta say is for Craig not to know diddly-squat about tube amps only a few short years ago, and then be taught the valve arts by "bottlemaster" Mark (and others?) and start his own repair business, and now builds his own line of fine monoblock amplifiers...well, that tells me that Craig knows his $hit in spades! If this so-called newbie doesn't believe me, then he should ask all the satisfied customers on this very forum whose enlisted Craig's services just how pleased they are with his work!

Disclaimer: I've never had any piece of equipment serviced/restored by Craig/NOSValves, nor am I being paid to endorse his services and/or ethics. I'm only trying to kiss his *** so he can send me a pair of his georgous VRDs!

NOSValves VRD_2.jpg13.gif6.gif9.gif3.gif

post-11084-1381924534701_thumb.jpg

Bump

I'd recommend Craig anyday. Square shooter, helpful and reasonable prices.

Wish I could get together with a bunch of you guys for some beers and listening at one of the klipsch gatherings if they'd ever schedule it away from my anniversary.

BTW Craig, it would be great spending the day fishing if your ever in this neck of the woods. My buddy has a guide service up on Vermilion in northern MN. If your ever up there let me know, I'll try to make the trip hunting muskies, smallies, northern, and eat'n walleyes.

www.aceguideservice.com

He used to fish the PWC and was last years Arrowhead (northern MN) muskie men's release Champion.

I originally did his web page so there's a shot of my dad on there too. Happy Father's Day dad.