New Reference Speaker Veneers?

Greedo12

It's the other way around. Mahogany, Oak and Oak finished Black were the choices for the original RB-5. Natural Maple, Medium Cherry and Ash finished Black are the choices for all Reference wood veneers today. The change on the RB-5 came with the other changes that make it a Mk II.

LOL

When I bought my KLF30's last August the dealer explained that they were a discontinued model and said somewhat apologetically that the only finish he still had available was the mahogany. I told him that they would likely be able to blend in with my mahogany desk, end table,coffee table and dark red oak trim on my sofa. Not that it really mattered - Having heard those damned things I would have bought them if they had been fluorescent purple with pink woofers,canary yellow tweeters and had been trimmed in orange Cheechee Balls!!cwm27.gif

------------------

It is meet to recall that the Great Green Heron rarely flies upside down in the moonlight - (Foo Ling ca.1900)