Commercial threads

colterphoto1

That is Klipsch's largest all horn loaded system and is intended for live PA (perhaps one of the current cinema stacks eclipses it). Back in the late 70's I worked for a sound company and we installed stuff like this in discos and roller skating rinks.

I use it in the shop and am going to take it out to a park for concert or two this summer (see IndyFest thread under Pilgrimage section). A few fellas are using the MWM bass sections with various upper horns as kind of a UberJubilee setup.

Right now Crosby Stills Nash and Young are playing in my shop. And it sounds like they're really in there! The headroom, clarity and lack of distortion (at all frequencies) is STUNNING!

Michael

Very cool Michael,

If I come down to Indy can we pipe my Mesa Boogie into those puppies?
I can offend people for miles around with my crappy guitar skills.

Dosn't matter how crappy your skills are Pete....just as long as you can offend effectively....[;)]

I know you guys may not wander down there very often, but I'm in the middle of a few restoration projects and have been posting pics and such.

yer buddy,

Michael

Excuse my ignorance.....but where are the commercial threads? Would love to see the big Klipsch gear in action.

Thanks,

John

I know you guys may not wander down there very often, but I'm in the middle of a few restoration projects and have been posting pics and such.

yer buddy,

Michael

Excuse my ignorance.....but where are the commercial threads? Would love to see the big Klipsch gear in action.

Thanks,

John

You can all stop looking.....I found it.

• Moderators

Guess what Im asking is, if someone had a large enough room (or not) would they be an impressive system for home use?

Remember the movie the Italian job...one of the people in the movie said if he had the money he would buy speakers that would blow womens clothes off, I think the MCM's Michael has would do the job !