Amy says I only have 25 days........

russ69

............until they build my special order Rosewood Heresys! I can't wait! Then InnerTuber posts pictures of his new Khorns! I'm dying here.

Here's a related story; My audiophile buddy was over the other day. I told him about my new Heresys and was playing a little Mindy Smith on my Klipsch RF-25's. I told him I was moving them out to the garage when the Heresys arrive and I got this look like I was from another planet or something. It was like why are you putting these really good speakers outside. My buddy has a really good set of ears and a fine system of his own but I guess my little demo was a little better for him than I thought. It never occured to me that he liked the speakers that much. You would have thought I was selling a child into slavery or something. Never underestimate the power of a nice demo.

Thanx, Russ

Fini, it was $290 upcharge, that did not include the risers. I guess they are pre-made in bulk. Mike, believe it or not but no I have not heard Heresys before. I'm hoping for a nice "vintage" horn sound if you know what I mean (I also wanted to get rid of the towers I have for a little better WAF). However they end up sounding, I'll tune them up to get the best I can out of them. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them up and running.

Thanx, Russ

Fini, it was $290 upcharge, that did not include the risers. I guess they are pre-made in bulk. Mike, believe it or not but no I have not heard Heresys before. I'm hoping for a nice "vintage" horn sound if you know what I mean (I also wanted to get rid of the towers I have for a little better WAF). However they end up sounding, I'll tune them up to get the best I can out of them. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them up and running.

Thanx, Russ

I have several friends with Heresy's but the new H III's are better. Can't wait to see some pics.