ElectroVoice Georgian & Patrician ?

seti

Those are compound 828 re-entrant horns .The drivers are attached to the plastic tubes with folded tunel inside (360 degree fold ) and then they exaust (fire) to the back of big wooden 200Hz horn (soundwaves bounce and exit trough the mouth of the horn) .To use compression driver in Midbass band require a long horn so to fit the cabinet they just folded it that way. The cavity you see all those drivers mounted is a mouth of midbass horn. The horn in the middle is a mid-horn used from 600Hz up to 3.5Khz

Regards, L

Those are compound 828 re-entrant horns .The drivers are attached to the plastic tubes with folded tunel inside (360 degree fold ) and then they exaust (fire) to the back of big wooden 200Hz horn (soundwave bounce and exit trough the mouth of the horn) .To use compression driver in Midbass band require a long horn so to fit the cabinet they just folded it that way. The cavity you see all those drivers mounted is a mouth of midbass horn.

Regards, L

That is really interesting. I see what you mean now.

Those are compound 828 re-entrant horns .The drivers are attached to the plastic tubes with folded tunel inside (360 degree fold ) and then they exaust (fire) to the back of big wooden 200Hz horn (soundwaves bounce and exit trough the mouth of the horn) .To use compression driver in Midbass band require a long horn so to fit the cabinet they just folded it that way. The cavity you see all those drivers mounted is a mouth of midbass horn. The horn in the middle is a mid-horn used from 600Hz up to 3.5Khz

Regards, L

What he said...[:D]

How's things in Earlville? I'm still enjoying the LS! Nothing but compliments when folks hear them. Getting the AL crossovers changed out helped a lot, though.

Those EVs would be wonderful!

Bruce

Hi Bruce! Things are good here. How about you? I'm glad you're still enjoying the LaScalas, but then how could you not, especially after getting the AL's out of there.

Bernie

Bernie,

I'm tempted to sell the AL crossovers. I'll never use them, and somone just might like them. Put a pair of Bob Crites CT125s in for tweeters, but I think I'll keep the K77s. Right now I stuck a pair of Eminence APT150s (same driver as Bob's) on top of the cabinets to time align with the K55s. Sounds great, and they are just mounted in some little baffles.

Doing ok, but I'm ready for summer. Starting a rebuild on an ST-70, but had other projects in the works. Spend more time with my gf, even though she is working half a world away teaching in China.

Bruce