Just In Case You Were Wondering...

jdm56

Yup, they're gone, gone, gone and on their way to their new owner in Oregon. Only $550 to ship UPS (ouch!). I sure wish I could have sold them closer to home. Coulda saved the buyer and myself some money, for sure. Oh well, I was not getting many nibbles and was afraid to pass up the sale since I have all these witchdoctors lining up for money.

So I've had Cornwalls (sold'em), Klipschorns (sold'em) and La Scala II's (just sold'em). What does this say about yours truly? (Be kind) ...I'll tell you what I think it says. AudioBoy trys to run with the big dogs, but needs to stay on the porch with the lap puppies. That and/or I'm one crazy tail-chasing audio dork. Maybe both. OK, enough with tha canine analogies.

I'm down to my Velo subs now, currently using them with a/d/s/ HT300's. I saw a mint pair of Polk LSi-9's on the bay. I may try to buy those worth the money. Everybody raves about'em. Dean's RB5's look wonderful, too...

The Grand Caravan with Sto'N'Go- you just can't beat the versatility. I wondered if the LS2's would actually fit, but by golly they did. Even left one rear seat up. Of course, to get in it, you would have to crawl over the boxes of sound. The worst thing about the sto n go thing is every time I need to use it, the kids have the van so slimed, I have to spend an hour de-lousing and dis-infecting.

Well, maybe someday my finances will be on the upswing again and I can make another grab at the brass ring. Jubes!! That's the ticket!!!