RF-5 HT

Fizzlemizzle

Hello Klipschsters; I'm looking to build a HT and I could use some guidance. I've got RF-5s for floorstanders and now I need a center channel and surrounds to build my ht. Would the rc-52 be enough to keep up with the RF-5s? I'm never going to have them running near their max output. Also, would a pair of RB-51s do justice to the surrounds channels? I'm also looking into a rsw-12 for the subwoofer. Would a RSW-10 or RW-12 be able to keep up? Thanks in advance.

Definitely go with an RC-7 if you can for the center, I have RF-5's and the RC-7 is a perfect match, could not be better. I started out with an RC-3 andupgraded to the RC-7 and it was a great upgrade and the match is flawless.

As for surrounds I am using 4 RC-3's and am very happy with them for surround effects, I had direct firing surrounds in the past and like the wide dispertion RC-3's much better. Surrounds are not as important to match as the fronts and center are however the RC-3/ RC-7 would be a great surround speaker to use with RF-5's.

Both the RSW-10 and RSW-12 will work well, I am now using an RT-10d. I am extremely happy with my current system with no plans to upgrade anything at the time being, although I have gone through many upgrades in the past.