Need photo Quartet Active Woofer

I am trying to find out if I have a non- Klipsch replacement speaker in a pair of Quartets I recently purchased.

The speaker in question is the front facing woofer.

This speaker appears to have a paper cone with a oily ribbed looking surround.

I was under the impression that Klipsch speakers were made with flexible rubber surrounds... ?

Any advice, description, close-up photos would be greatly helpful and appreciated.

That is, before we have to remove the woofers to look for tags & part numbers...

Thank you.

The original Quartet woofer is a 4ohm 10", k-10-k. The actual diameter is slightly larger, ~10.25". It is pole vented (in the magnet) and has a cloth/paper ribbed surround... NOT rubber. The dust cap is ~3"

PS it 'LOOKS' almost identical to a Eminence Alpha-10A ... but has different specs.

From your description they sound like they're the original woofers. You can remove the rear passive woofer very easily (it is very light weight) by removing its screws and see everything you need to know about the front active woofer. Takes 2 minutes tops. [:)]

You ask & Thou shalt receive, the folks here at Klipsch Forums are great... thank you,

With everybody's responses, I've determined that everything is as it should be....

I am the proud 2nd owner of a fine pair of oiled oak Quartets w/ sequential serial numbers & the original brochure.

They sound natural, clean, I don't even have to add treble and bass control, they sound nice zeroed out.

John