As I get ready to Leave...Thought I would Share This...

I have set the Flag out...finished putting the Parade Gloss on my boots...as I get ready to head out the door for our Law Day rememberance of fallen officers...I am reminded that this too is Armed Forces Day...I thought I would share this and thank ALL Veterans for their Service...

http://www.greatamericans.com/videos/bb4e88dbab/congressional-medal-of-honor-recipients-part-1-from-fantaskey

Bill

That is awesome. Did not realize there was a "Law Day". That is especially poignant in this area, as last summer, this community lost an officer in the line of duty. After nearly a year later, we still mourn the loss of Officer Todd Bahr. If it was not for the actions of the police that fateful night, there could've been a women, her boyfriend and a child dead. To bad we ended up loosing an officer, though. At least that suspect did a service to the community by taking his own life as well.

Although we seem to have a love-hate relationship with the police (sucks when one gets behind you with the blue lights flashing), but in the end we are thankful that there are this group of men and women willing to put thier lives on the line to protect and to serve the community at large.

Thanks for taking the time to memorialize the fallen amongst them.

• Moderators

Yes thank all the Vets and active service people also, your line says it all.

" Like what you've got??? Thank a Vet! " Wouldn't want to think where we would be without all of them.