Buddy Guy in Montreal

I was late to the game myself. Always liked the blues but never payed that much attention to Buddy. My older son shared a house with several musicians during one year of college and brought home a bunch of CDs by Buddy Guy, Jonny lang, Albert king, and others. I was already listening to Stevie Ray and Kenny Wayne Sheppard.My boss was also a big Buddy fan who aranged this little"business trip" to the Jazz fest. Air Canada is my biggest account in any case. Now about everybody in the officeis listening to his music and is going to his concerts.

To me this is strange music for college age musicians to be enjoying.

Buddy made mention of his friend Junior Wells at the Atlanta show. I gotta get some of his stuff next.

I was late to the game myself. Always liked the blues but never payed that much attention to Buddy. My older son shared a house with several musicians during one year of college and brought home a bunch of CDs by Buddy Guy, Jonny lang, Albert king, and others. I was already listening to Stevie Ray and Kenny Wayne Sheppard.My boss was also a big Buddy fan who aranged this little"business trip" to the Jazz fest. Air Canada is my biggest account in any case. Now about everybody in the officeis listening to his music and is going to his concerts.

To me this is strange music for college age musicians to be enjoying.

Buddy made mention of his friend Junior Wells at the Atlanta show. I gotta get some of his stuff next.

Going to two nights of George Thorogood and Johnny Lang in New Hampshire in August. We have been to Thorogood every year for the past 8-9 at Hampton Beach. We enjoyed Buddy and George there last year.