Easy way to find Klipsch on C-list

willland

For those of you who search all over the country looking for Klipsch and other items on Craigslist, here is an easier way. It is a pain in the ***(neck) to go to each city in your state individually to search C-list. Take a look at this. No affiliation with craigslist.org or searchtempest.com. It searches all c-list cities within 250 miles of the zip you type in.

http://www.searchtempest.com/

Bill

Pretty nice..

Found a pair of Belles in the D.C. area, but they want $2,300 for them. A little high in my opinion. Also saw a pair of LaScala's for $1,600. Some nice speakers, but at $1,600 is kinda pushing it.

Also found a pair of Cornwalls in Richmond, but for $1,000. Also a little bit on the high side as well.

HOWEVER, do see a pair of Forte speakers for only $250 in the D.C. area.

Also see pair of Forte IIs in Richmond for $595 that look like to be in excellent shape. I wonder just how much better they would be than the Pioneer CS-99As that I currently have down there (which, in thier own right, were supposed to be a pretty high-end speaker). Would be tempting to get those for the basement system, but I think I am going to hold off until I find that pair of Cornwall IIs that I am really jonesing for.