Chorus pics for John

Coytee

Disregard these... I've been trying in vain to email these pics to someone and keep getting bounced. Figured I'd put them here for him to see.

I picked up a pair of Heresy's and one Chorus. The other wouldn't fit into my car so am heading back later to get it.

post-15072-13819474979008_thumb.jpg

Thanks for throwing in the Jubilee for scale Coytee, it makes the Chorus look puny by comparison. I'll have to show this to the wife, put the fear of God into her the next time she proclaims that the Chorus or Cornwalls are too big! [*-)][:D]

ok, John...if you're reading this... I've yanked the midrange horn on the first Chorus and put a volt/ohm meter on it. Leads on each terminal yield zero response which I infer to mean the diaphragm is dead.

The second Chorus has been lugged in and upstairs (ugh) and is working fine, all 3 drivers are good.

If you want me to take the diaphragm out & make sure it's bad and (you) have a new one sent, I'd be happy to replace it. This way you will get them in working order. Of course, if you like to tinker yourself, I don't want to get in the way of your tinkering. I just figured I'd offer that before I put it all back together, just to have you take it all back apart again.

Your call, I'm happy to do either.