Has anyone received their brass plates for heritage speakers?

I sent $20:00 to Klipsch Audio Technologies attn: Sharyl Williams at the Hope address posted by Amy Unger.

It has been about 3 weeks.

Has anyone received there plaques?

Amy indicated in her posts that anyone who was an orignal owner of Hope built speakers could order these.

My H3 were not purchased through Klipsch direct, but were through an authorized vendor.

Thanks

Rich

Yes, but it took some time.

I spoke to Sharyl after 6 weeks or so had elapsed on my order. She indicated that the vendor used does these when they can. They can't simply stop the presses to pound out two small individualized brass placques whenever an order arrives. So the bunch them up and do them when they can.

Made sense to me. Mine arrived a few weeks later. Your order is not lost.

James,

I've replied to your PM, I've basically directed you to Amy for those answers. I'm not sure what all guidelines she has set.

Richard,

Your plaques are ready. I will be getting them at lunch and putting in the mail tomorrow morning.

Sharyl

Time to show my ignorance...

What are these plates?

I think I saw reference that they are for original owners? What if the company has no record of my LaScalas bought 30 years ago? I doubt I ever sent in the warranty card!

Any picture of them?