Are Reference Series Speakers THX Certified?

I have a system composed of different Reference series speakers and I was wondering if they are THX certified. If so.... should i set the crossover (on the receiver) for each set of speakers to 80Hz?

Considering the fact that the RC-10 is only rated down to 88Hz, I'd think that a 100 Hz crossover would be more appropriate.

I have a system composed of different Reference series speakers and I was wondering if they are THX certified. If so.... should i set the crossover (on the receiver) for each set of speakers to 80Hz?

Considering the fact that the RC-10 is only rated down to 88Hz, I'd think that a 100 Hz crossover would be more appropriate.

correctumendo! I recommend 10-20 Hz above the least bass-capable speaker. Unless you have a system which allows separate crossover settings for each channel. At any rate- definitely set all speakers to SMALL so they are not expected to runn full range.

I have a system composed of different Reference series speakers and I was wondering if they are THX certified

No they are not...

Good advise about the x-over settings, also remember whatever sounds good to you is what it should be set at.

James