McIntosh 2125 power switch

ricktate

I need new one, have not heard from McIntosh yet thought maybe there is one like it somewhere else .I cant find one in my parts books. Thanks for any help guys.Rick For my Mac 2125....Well just heard back from McIntosh switch not avaiable.....dang it....well i need to start looking for a switch guys over all lentgh is2 3/8 threaded length is 7/16shaft for knob is 1 inch its rotary on/off switch thanks for any help

if it is the rotary ON/OFF switch AND Volume good luck...I had such a switch on my MAC1900...had the balance problem (lash) asyou turned it on...the replacement (when they were available) from McIntosh were as bad as the switch it replaced...good luck,

Bill

Well that one the knob shaft is to short.But i have been able to fix my old switch i hope it seems to be working fine now....note to self those Mac switches are delicate and have plastic insert that will break,,lol.I glued it back together and also glued thin strip of copper shim to it to help make it stronger.thanks guys ....Rick