need recommendation for line conditioner cleaner

Hello all I am fairly new to the forum and am pulling together my first media room. I live in the country and assume that I dont have the best or cleanest power out there. I am running a onkyo receiver, blu ray player, DVD-A player, cd player along with a rw12d, rc62 and soon either rf82 or rf83's... still deciding. Do any of yall have any knowledge to pass on as to what is a good product and not kill the wallet. Any hellp will be greatly appreciated.

www.furmansound.com

www.panamax.com

if you want power correction, meaning when your amps need extra juice, get the 20pfi. i have it, it's awesome! if you want to just have "clean" power, then any furman product will do. in fact, all of them from their pst-8d to their 20pfi have the same filtration.

panamax is a sister company of furman, furman mainly does Audio (concets, stuff like that) and panamax does HT. if you like the pst-8d, but need 10 outlets, panamax has it. furman use to sell it, but they gave it to them. it looks identical to the pst-8d, but has 10 outlets. it also has 12v trigger.

btw, furman is the only one that if your gear (house) is hit by lightning, the conditioner won't break. most companys build them to break but furmans take a lick'n and keeps on tick'n! that way you don't have to go out and buy a new one!

I'd look at the APC H10 of H15, the H10 can be had for around 99.00 and if real lucky you can find a H15 for that price aswell. The APC IMO is an overall better unit, follows established guideline set by IEC (or EEC) International Electrical Engineer Codes (or something like that). They are also not MOV's so they will not "break" after lighting hits the house. My 2 have served me well.

Do I see or hear any improvement, No but the piece of mind that my gear is protected make my wallet feel better.

• 2 weeks later...