Great songs to blast on your sub

justin_tx_16

Well, Boa, I did receive a return phone call and much of the mystery has been cleared. They (SearchCD.com and V-store) are issuing me a credit for the full amount.

The "tracking number" was entered by SearchCD.com in error as it was actually the purchase order number... and the USPS computer responded as if it were a number for which tracking services had not yet been paid.

I have been given a toll free number for reaching a person for any problems with SearchCD.net which is 877 878-6735. They explained that they no longer post the number on the web site because they received too many calls from people who had questions that were already answered in their automated system.

So, if "Pomp & Pipes" arrives, I am to keep it... and if it doesn't they will send out a new disk at no charge. They were very nice and seemed sincerely apologetic. They realize I have spent more time on this chase then their product was worth.

At least I have been reassured that I used their system correctly... and was used BY their system incorrectly!

Now, if my credit card is credited... and the disk arrives... I can pick up where we were a month ago.cwm35.gif -HornEd

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Since I have no real interest in pipe organ music

cwm13.gif

here's the 3 tracks I have used (so far) to tweak my system.

Jeff Beck - Cause weve ended as lovers

Spyro Gyra - Catching the Sun

Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness. Tonite/Tonite

glad to hear it horned!

cluless,

Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

i had totally forgotton about that cd, which i actually allready own Smile.gif I am gonna unpack it and try it out. Thanks

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

The song "A thousand Years" by Sting has a good amount of bass in the beginning. Most all metallica is real good too. Bela Fleck - Flight of the cosmic hippo, around 2:00min is where it gets the lowest. Fletcher Memorial Home by Pink Floyd has some nice bass around 1:39-1:50.

But right now I just love listening to metallica's S&M CD. Each time the drums hit in my chest I get a feeling of bliss Smile.gif I really see where that $450 for the SVS sub has gone Smile.gif