RF7s and RF5s are back!

russ69

• Moderators

Awesome, Russ! Let me know when you are ready to order!! [;)]

These models have been in popular demand since they were discontinued, so we have listened to the masses. You can help us by spreading the word to ensure the success of this project, which originated in Hope.

On a personal note, the dark cherry smooth non-grain raising version is stunning. An absolute compromise of wife-acceptance-factor + total kickass sound.

Crafted with pride, by your friends in Hope. Don't forget to order your plaque!

I'm glad they are back. I love mine. One major difference I notice is the motor board is veneered now instead of flat black...looks nice. If there is one thing I would consider changing it would be the grill pegs. I prefer the magnet style grills to the often broken pegs of the RF-7 style. Just a thought.

Should it be called the RF-7II after making a comeback like the LaScala, Cornwall, and Heresy?

Jeremy

Good Morning Amy, are the changes purely cosmetic??

I was skeptical at first if it were merely cosmetics, it's nice to hear that it is just cosmetics, I prefer the circular cup in place of the rectangular shape, it just looks cheap to me.

Now i'm wondering whether to hold off and buy new RF7's or continue to look for used....

Any idea Amy when they will be made available?

. I'm not sure if we can sell into Canada - . Thanks!!

I sure hope that has changed...Cos Klipsch is sure expensive here....but then I guess even if Klipsch ships 'em to us we'll still get slammed with border taxes and duties, that generally hits us at around 25% or more. Oh Well.

. I'm not sure if we can sell into Canada - . Thanks!!

I sure hope that has changed...Cos Klipsch is sure expensive here....but then I guess even if Klipsch ships 'em to us we'll still get slammed with border taxes and duties, that generally hits us at around 25% or more. Oh Well.

True enough oldenough, I bought the Klipsch I did cuz they were sitting in a store. If I thought about getting Heritge, It'd prolly still be my best option thru the dealer. [:(]

good deal. why mess with success. whats old - is new again , yadayada..

rectangular crossover access looks good. matches box. while old style circular jobber matches ports.

:).

pics on the klipsch products page never are very revealing with black products. never enough light.

those grills are available from klipsh (56$ ea). just priced them recently as i am missing some grill nipple thingies on my recently acquired used maple RF-7's.

:)