Another football player gone

dtel

Here we go again. This appears to be a murder- suicide- mistress situation. The 20 yr old woman who apparently shot him just got a DWI driving a car that was jointly registered to both of them with him in the car 2 days ago with him riding shotgun. It appears that he got himself into a situation which resulted in getting killed by a crazy young woman. Another rich successful idiot that though the rules of common sense and rational behavior did not apply did not apply. This one particulary pisses me off because I had put him up an an example to my kids of a stand up guy during his pro years. Obviously this guy made some very stupid decisions without any regard for his family who will suffer greatly from this. I'm sorry but give me a job making millions doing something that I love and I would be an angel. i just don't undestand these people who throw everything away because they think that they are above the rules and are invincible.I am not making a morals judgement here but I have to think of all the struggling young athletes that would give their left arm to be in his shoes. He certainly let his fans and family down by bad judgement. Go figure.

I really feel sorry for his family and friends and I certainly enjoyed watching him play. Another young life shot to h#ll.