Trachorn in a center channel

Rudy81

Al: Very nice pictures, thank you. I am wondering, for a center channel application, if it will matter if the tweeter is off to the sid. Or, is it better to make a small enclosure to place on top of the cabinet to hold the tweeter directly above the mid and bass bin? Problem is once the hole is cut for one method of application, you are stuck with it.

• 3 months later...

I finally got my center Trachorn yesterday, and took the saw to my poor La Scala. Very difficult to make perfect cuts by hand with a jigsaw, but it worked out. It helps that my center has a grille cover to hide my 'handywork'. Thanks Al.

post-10337-13819512003502_thumb.jpg

that has to be one kick as*s home theater system. Khorns+LaScala+Khorns+Cornwall+Cornwall+Cornwall+Corwall?

It is very nice, thank you. About the only thing I am missing is a subwoofer that can keep up with the mains.....like an RSW-15. The nice thing is that buying used kept the cost within my means. Klipsch heritage is such a great bang for the buck. I will say that the new Blu-Ray audio formats are amazing with good movies.