Anyone have a Best Buy coupon/discount?

wuzzzer

The coupon doesn't apply to the Sony XBR9 TV I just bought last month, but listen to this:

I finally pulled th trigger and bought the TV. I was going to finance it but HSBC turned me down (with a credit score of 808????). So my GF financed for me and I'm making the payments directly to the bank.

Anyway, the following week I see and ad in the newspaper fro the same TV for $50 cheaper. I say, "Cool." and go back to the store to see if they'll make a price adjustment of $50 and credit that amount through the bank.

After the person at the service desk punches in all the numbers 4 TIMES the computer still comes back with giving me a credit of (hold on to your hats) $479!!! Turns out that there was a 2-day sale that wasn't advertised!!

So I got a $2,400 TV for $1,699.

Unfortunately the TV I'm buying is only available online. Looks like any discounts and coupons Best Buy gives out are not good for online purchases. Oh well, its still a good deal and I already have a Best Buy card so I'll be able to get the 36 month financing.