rf 5 question

bekim99

thats what i thought as well, but the factory tag says 250 max could these be a "limited edition" on these or whatever??? the bottom woofer on one speaker is crinkled but is fully intact and from what i can tell it has no effect sonically what so ever. but id like to replace it anyway and klipsch never answers the phone[8o|]

but id like to replace it anyway and klipsch never answers the phoneSuper Angry

They must be talking to me then, because I've never had a problem talking to anyone. I had to get a replacement diaphram from them for one of my H3's this past week ( I'm blaming thaddeussmith[:P]). I called 3 times, on 3 different days, and got someone each time.

just bought a pair of used rf 5 the tag on the back says 250 max. arnt most 150 max??? whats up with that??

thank you!!!!

P.S there a lot more warmer speaker than the rf 82's

This is normal and has been discussed here in the past. The first runs/older RF 5's came with the sticker that said 250 watts max continous they later changed it to 150 watts max continous. In either case you'd be fine.

My RF 5's run as surround duty, and the make my place pound when in 5 ch stereo.

congrats, the RF 5's are a great speaker.