12 year old shows up Tiger Woods.

dtel

• Moderators

At the opening of a new course Tiger Woods takes 2 shots which go into the trees and ask the crowd if anyone wants to try, a 12 year old steps up and makes two 200 yard perfect shots, Tiger looks surprised, Woods is his idol.

That is a cool. I bet that kid was psyched. Tiger has been having a tough time since knee surgery but then an off year for Tiger is a great year for anyone else. I've tried to play golf but I'd rather not. I do find it entertaining to go to the driving range and take out frustrations on golf balls. They get mad when I do that at putt putt.

Yea, poor Tiger...............bad Year?.................Only made 10.5 MILLION + his indorcements.............Whew.

Pretty crazy but I wasn't refering to money but his game he said he has struggled with his game since surgery..... I'm trying to figure out why he needs investors to build that golf course he is designing.

Have you seen his boat sorry I meant mega yaught equiped with mini sub and hot air baloon......

Yea, poor Tiger...............bad Year?.................Only made 10.5 MILLION + his indorcements.............Whew.

The 10.5 mill was just for the Fedex Cup. He made alot more than that this year.

Then when you add up endorsements as well ..............Whew is right.

http://www.luxist.com/2008/08/19/tiger-woods-will-be-worlds-first-billionaire-athlete/

I would say he is doing pretty well.

• Moderators

I'm trying to figure out why he needs investors to build that golf course he is designing.

He's starting a course design company.

All that money would be nice but living the way he has to can't be fun. (All the hassle)

Your right, I would retire if I were him, just a few tournaments a year for fun and enjoy himself.

It isn't always about the money although I'm sure it realllly realllly helps. He is personally driven to be one of the greatest golfers of all time. Tiger is a golf statistics calculator he knows all past golfers stats by memory and knows which ones he has a chance to break. He has inspired lots of kids to play golf including that 12yo.