Why can't I get spacing in my posts / replies anymore?

Dylanl

as far as replies go . You have to go into your settings and select that you want replies ............you will get flooded with replies to every post ..........

so I stopped it................

This community server Klipsch is on seems to have lots of Quirks in formatting.............JMHO.........

I am certainly no IT whiz kid, but....... If writing is the main form of communication (and it IS on any forum like this one) then ease of formatting should be paramount in the web function. My tiny hometown newspaper has a website with a comments section and it spaces and paragraphs just fine regardless of what computer product or browser is employed. These forums used to work fine. I've got a MAC OSX running Safari and now I find posting here tedious. JMHO.

I expect you know about this and/or tried it, but I was told to go to my profile and select this content editor:

"Tiny MCE - Enhanced - more toolbar options"

That cleared up at least my formatting problems. Good luck.

I just made that change, let's see if it works.

this is a new paragraph.

this is another new paragraph.

Now, same Mac running Firefox.

Paragraphs will work right. I use Safari to read the forum and Firefox to post.

I am a member of several forums. This is the only one that gives me any problem using Safari.

Bob Crites

Just what I thought , it comes up blank . Try this using caps - left arrow , then slash , then p , back to caps - right arrow . That will make a paragraph break using safari .

You can make multiple paragraphs by copying and pasting the below code. Just chance "enter text here" to whatever you want to write. If you want a new paragraph, then create a new line with the same code again.

<p>enter text here</p>