FREE to good home...

DTLongo

...a pair of Klipschorn top-hat grille and midrange horn assemblies (less drivers). These came from my 2003 Klipschorns recently upgraded with ALK Trachorns and crossovers as described elsewhere on this forum. These assemblies are in absolutely new, pristine unblemished condition. They include mounting brackets and midrange throat-washers as shown. They would be ideal for someone seeking cosmetically to upgrade a pair of old Khorns, or building a Belle, for instance.

WILL DELIVER GRATIS within a 75-mile range of Salisbury MD. Otherwise, recipient pays shipping, which could be pricey (? - guessing $100.00 or so) because of challenge of packing and shipping these rather bulky items.

See photos.

post-10590-13819512396134_thumb.jpg

Shouldn't you keep those in case you ever want to go back?

Devil

Yes, I had kept mine until recently....just in case. However, I now know I will never go back to the K401 horn after living with the Trachorns for a few months. I certainly don't plan on selling my Khorns, so I sold my K-401s last week.