What AV pre has Bass & Treble controls on all 3 front channels?

garyrc

Does anyone know of a high quality AV pre-amp/control center/surround sound processor that has HDMI and has both bass and treble controls on all three front channels?
It looks like the NAD M15 HD has only bass controls on the Left Front and Right Front (no treble!?) and a "Dialog" treble control on the center channel:
Tone Control
Bass±12dB at 100Hz (ref. 2V in 2V out)Dialog
±12dB at 10kHz (ref. 2V in 2V out)
Tone controls, AV presets, and direct access to sub, centre, and surround levels allow unprecedented control of the sound field. Centre channel tone control operates in the ‘presence’ region of the human voice to improve the intelligibility of dialogue. This is especially effective for many Dolby processed recordings.
We need moderate control over both bass and treble on the LF and RF channels for music and a few movies. We also need a treble control on the center, which it looks like NAD supplies, in case the "acoustically transparent" fabric we get for our screen isn't so transparent, and also because the treble content of dialog in different movies varies from dull for a few films to unbelievably bright for others.

Lots of them do. I know that my old Onkyo TX-SR805 did and my current Marantz SR7001 does. The Marantz has separate bass/treble controls, plus a graphic equalizer that allows you to adjust at least 7 different frequencies from 63Hz to 16kHz.

Isn't this really what the embedded room correction systems do (e.g. Audyssey) - tweak the frequencies across the spectrum to adjust for the room, which is in effect just extended bass/treble controls?

http://www.audyssey.com/products?m=index

I believe it works in the frequency AND time domains. It's not just an EQ.