Spade vs Banana Connectors

mrogge

Hangers are not only used for "coat" Big Smile.

Every audiophile knows the heavier guage "coat" hangers work much better than the generic hangers. Wink

And now that this secret is out in public domain Munster Kable is sure to grab an off shore patent. Where's our lawyer buddies, could one of you guys file quickly a writ of stereo hangerous or sumthin'

I have contacted the proper authories. Don't be surpised if well detailed SUV's, bearing really dark tint arrive. They will likely expell four rather large men wearing black three piece suits and dark sunglasses, carring highly polished black brief cases. They work for some secret government agency with too many letter in its name for form any coherient acronym.

Hilarious! [:D]

I am glad to see that coat hangers wrapped with duct tape has not appeared yet.... Devil

I always knew you are way more advanced than most and I took your opinion on this and removed my duct tape wrapped hangers and installed my latest upgrade: the plastic coated kind of hanger. You were way right, much neater appearance and the plastic coating prevents shorts and eliminates reduces RFI/EMI to a toleratable level. Just straighten out the hanger, scrape off a little of the coating and connect, here is where I applied MY upgrade, I used several pairs of vise grips to ensure positive electron flow from hanger to crossover input. My first attempt broke off the terminal strip on my Belles so I thought WTF and got rid of that nuisance and just clamped the hanger to xover wire with the vise grip, instant connection!!!!!!

I have contacted the proper authories. Don't be surpised if well detailed SUV's, bearing really dark tint arrive. They will likely expell four rather large men wearing black three piece suits and dark sunglasses, carring highly polished black brief cases. They work for some secret government agency with too many letter in its name for form any coherient acronym.

They use these now!

I found these to work really good with my Cornwalls and Heresy, http://www.parts-express.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=095-666

I use these for the connection of the above speakers to the receivers, http://www.parts-express.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=095-671

For my RF-83 setup I have the older style of the Monster Flex Tip connectors at the speakers and amp, works great for me.

James