A Review

WMcD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Today I saw,heard and examined a pair of Klipsch top of the line Palladium P-39 towers. All I can say is I will be buying a pair! They were under powered with a integrated tube amp,as it was the sound was more than great. Natural and majestic, with the hallmark Klipsch dynamics.

Goergeous speakers,in pics these look good. In person these are works of art. I am sold, I will after buy the center and smaller Palladium towers to be used as sourrounds.

Here goes my money again. [:@] [:D]

Klipsch hear me, you have a soon to be Palladium owner. I may pick up the bookshelf Palladium too. To use with my main audio PC system. Around 5K/pair the price is good.The P-39 well 20K but what do you want,these are superb.

Tank goodness my local dealer just recieved the whole palladium line,as they will show them at the Montreal audio show. This way I cancelled my extra subs and are going for Klipsch's best. To keep company to the smallish and budget two pairs of RF7's,RC7.

• 1 month later...

Today I saw,heard and examined a pair of Klipsch top of the line Palladium P-39 towers. All I can say is I will be buying a pair! They were under powered with a integrated tube amp,as it was the sound was more than great. Natural and majestic, with the hallmark Klipsch dynamics.

Goergeous speakers,in pics these look good. In person these are works of art. I am sold, I will after buy the center and smaller Palladium towers to be used as sourrounds.

Here goes my money again. AngryBig Smile

Klipsch hear me, you have a soon to be Palladium owner. I may pick up the bookshelf Palladium too. To use with my main audio PC system. Around 5K/pair the price is good.The P-39 well 20K but what do you want,these are superb.

Tank goodness my local dealer just recieved the whole palladium line,as they will show them at the Montreal audio show. This way I cancelled my extra subs and are going for Klipsch's best. To keep company to the smallish and budget two pairs of RF7's,RC7.

Did you wind up getting a pair? What are your thoughts?