Really enjoying my new Heresy IIIs

Beta

I am two weeks into my purchase and I must say I am really enjoying my new H3s. As I stated in a prior thread, I was considering the RF-7, RF-83 and the H3s.

I called technical assistance at Klipsch and ending up speaking with a very kind and helpful gentleman. I asked questions about the three products. In short, after discussing my situation, I ended up concluding the H3s would suit my needs best. I must say that I am very impressed with this speaker.

Now......

Guilt is getting the better of me and I need "come clean". I mentioned in a prior thread that I detected a bit of harshness. Well......about week into my purchase I discoved that I did not have one of the binding posts on the left speaker screwed down. I was not getting a proper connection. Gee, I wonder why I was detecting a bit of harshness?

Oooops!

I still don't have the heart to tell my parents that the elite private university education they treated me to in the early 1980s may not have been all that it was cracked up to be[:$].

Don't let the size of these speakers fool you. Personally, I am extremely impressed by how H3 perform. At this juncture, I am a very happy new H3 owner!

Andy

I am two weeks into my purchase and I must say I am really enjoying my new H3s. As I stated in a prior thread, I was considering the RF-7, RF-83 and the H3s.

I called technical assistance at Klipsch and ending up speaking with a very kind and helpful gentleman. I asked questions about the three products. In short, after discussing my situation, I ended up concluding the H3s would suit my needs best. I must say that I am very impressed with this speaker.

Now......

Guilt is getting the better of me and I need "come clean". I mentioned in a prior thread that I detected a bit of harshness. Well......about week into my purchase I discoved that I did not have one of the binding posts on the left speaker screwed down. I was not getting a proper connection. Gee, I wonder why I was detecting a bit of harshness?

Oooops!

I still don't have the heart to tell my parents that the elite private university education they treated me to in the early 1980s may not have been all that it was cracked up to beEmbarrassed.

Don't let the size of these speakers fool you. Personally, I am extremely impressed by how H3 perform. At this juncture, I am a very happy new H3 owner!

Andy

Congratulations Andy! You are going to enjoy relistening to your music library. My first Kliplsh were H2's and they were very good. Stick around, there are some very knowlegable folks here. Enjoy!@

• Moderators

Congratulations on your purchase! H IIIs are awesome speakers. Most people are amazed when they hear them, I know I was.

Dtel just installed a pair of Heresies in the Jeep for me...I'm lovin' it.

BTW, don't feel bad about the connection issue...we have had that problem a few times![:S]

Again, congratulations...I am really happy for you because I know you will treasure those H IIIs forever!