Cell Phone sound quality

colterphoto1

Every Motorola phone I've had has been really good with sound quality. I have the iphone 3gs, and it has payed for itself more than once with all of the 'usable' features it is capable of. The mapping software on the phone is top notch. If you are in a good 3g coverage area, you cannot go wrong with it. It REALLY is a one man band in the palm of your hand.

^^ so poetic..

Indeed!

I have the iphone 3gs, and it has payed for itself more than once with all of the 'usable' features it is capable of. The mapping software on the phone is top notch. If you are in a good 3g coverage area, you cannot go wrong with it. It REALLY is a one man band in the palm of your hand.

On a side note, I wish they continue the TV series MacGyver. Ain't no one like MacGyver!

I've had a Sony Ericsson for over three years now, and the osund quality is great. I almost never use the camera or the Walkman in it, but the cell phone is still working fine. I haven't had to replace the battery yet, which has surprised me a bit. Mine is an unlocked W810i, and a simple candybar style. I have managed to keep it in a shirt pocket or pants pocket with no coins or other items that can scratch the display. My fiancee told me this wekk that she can't believe how good a shape the phone is in.

I am also happier with AT&T than Verizon, although Verizon switching over toGSM technology will be a boost to their desirability.

Bruce

The woman who handles our school's phone system told me this was going to be happening. We currenty use Verizon for our school's cell phone service, and she is in touch with corporate Verizon folks on a regular basis, so I assume she knows what she is talking about. I'll check with her this week when I am back to work.

Bruce