New surrounds...does it ever end?

Youthman

Great review Youth!!

I agree with everything you said. I bought it, sight unseen (unheard) because:

A: I LOVE MJ, and always have!

B: IndyKlipschFan (I think that's his name) gave it a great review himself, and I think he knows his stuff!

I watch it once a week, for music it is tough to beat!!! (I do LOVE Dave and Tim at Radio City, and KoL at the O2!!!!!)

I'm glad you enjoyed it!!!

If you like DMB at all... You will love it! It's my music demo. It was specifically shot in HD with BD in mind, the musical mix is insanely good, easily the best I've heard. It helps that I've seen Dave 10+ times, and pretty much love everything he does. Do you like Kings of Leon at all?

• Moderators

It's hard to believe but it does end, when there is not another bigger better model made. [:P]

Very nice looking room, the " Red Room " if it has no name ? I went back to look at the pic's because I missed this some how. Looking good !

• Moderators

Thanks Bill. The front seats are electric reclining. I picked them up from a guy on craigslist that paid $2300 for them at American Signature. He was in real estate and had them in his second home that he had to sell. They were in beautiful condition...I paid $750 for them. The back row is a different brand and a harder leather but still very comfortable. They are manual recline, not sure the brand though. I bought them from a builder that was closing shop. They had them in their Open House so they were in mint condition because no one ever actually used them. I paid $700 for them.