closing in K horns

My wood working skill do not exist. If I were to attempt the projects in this section- I would end up with one foot nailed to the concrete floor and speaker cloth wrapped around my throat. With that in mind-- does anyone know of anyone in the charlotte- nc- upstate SC area that can enclose the backs of my K horns?? Thanks in advance

I would end up with one foot nailed to the concrete floor and speaker cloth wrapped around my throat

Personally, I think achieving that would take a rather high level of skill..... or a very not-understanding wife!

I don't know anyone in your area. Oh wait.... you might contact Hobie1dog (Marty). He's in the Charlotte area and if he himself isn't up to the job, I think he's got a friend who is a good woodworker. He emailed me just last week about bringing this friend down to hear the Jubilees (would be Marty's second visit if it happens) and I mentioned to him that he might contact you in the off chance you'd want to join them for a day road trip. (I have no idea if they're actually going to do this or if they have other things on the agenda) Anyways.... I have his email at work and will be happy to send it or you can contact him here http://forums.klipsch.com/members/hobie1dog.aspx

post-15072-13819554512844_thumb.gif

post-15072-13819569903794_thumb.gif