heretage ht questions... newbee

JoeM38

I think Klipsch will sell a single La Scala II ... it's supposed to sound great! ... If you get one, try rating it alternately as "Large" and "Small" in your HT bass management control center. Our Belle Klipsch center channel (similar to La Scala) sounds better "large" with most movies, but "small" with some.

I have been using a KLFC7 as my centre for Khorn fronts and Hersey II's rears for awhile, and mind you my room is only 12 by 15 and sweet spot is 7 feet back. I just bumped the A\V Receiver up on the centre when dialing in each speaker individually for calibration. From the many posts over the years I have read, ideally you want another Heritage for centre and timbre match, preferablly another Lascala or Belle, or even Hersey if you can accomodate it, I wish I could but obviously I can't.

PS. MY pics are on page 5 of "show your HT thread", now minus the Toshiba 34" tube tv and a Pioneer 50" Kuro Plasma replacing it and the Velodyne FSR18 subwoofer has been downgraded to a FSR15.

I've been pretty busy. We are planning a trip down to the beach this weekend. I'm pretty sure that they will be coming home with us. He is about three hours away, but i've got a cousin that lives in willmington so it's a family visit. thanks for the info they look good and the price seems fair.