Heresy I, Why No Picture?

willland

From the fronts the original Heresy and Heresy II are identical, no?

With the grill cloth on, no one could tell the difference anyway.

I have to agree..

If you are going to put a picture up then leave the decorator version cause at least that shows the speaker is mounted from inside the cabinet, unlike the Heresy II.

James

• Moderators

Amy how come there are different views of each speaker but no view of the backs? I think that would help with questions on how to mount speakers, it will show if it just has the keyhole or both keyhole and threaded insert.

We haven't historically done much of that (no clue why), but we have started to within the past few years. We will going forward, as well.

• Moderators

There are other discontinued models without pics. They may not be as prized as the Heresy, but they deserve to be shown.

KG 1.2, 2.2, & 3.2 pictureless.

Yes, please send them to me!

3.2s side.

I have a pair of Walnut KG 1.2s, and can do a photoshoot in the next couple days.

Gotta find them, but I also have older pics of oak KG 2.2s (with our sofa in the background I think). Doing another shoot is out of the question - they're at a relatives house out of state.

Didn't want to clutter this thread with too many pics, yet. If these 3.2 pictures are what you're looking for, I'll post some of the 1.2s and 2.2s.

post-34666-13819555804726_thumb.jpg

post-34666-13819581971656_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Can you guys please email these to me in the highest res version you have? (I can photoshop out backgrounds....)

And YES, I'll keep posting that until someone does. [:)]

amy.unger@klipsch.com

Thanks!!

• 4 weeks later...