Kudos to a comany named Klipsch!

Matthews

The parts and service department at the Klipsch Company is deserving of the highest praise...

A couple of weeks ago I had one of the 10" drivers in my RF-7's take a turn for the worst. I went to my local dealer and they put an order in for a replacement, no questions asked. About a week later I was regretfully informed the driver was on back-order and they did not know how long the wait would be. I expressed some disappointment and was assured they would stay on top of the order.

Thursday I received a call from the kind folks at D&M Sound in Columbia. They informed me that special accomadations had been made and my replacement driver would be shipped overnight. Friday afternoon my speaker arrived.

It turns out the drivers are still on back order and the parts department decided it was important for me to have my speakers in good working order. They pulled the driver from a new and ready to ship RF-7. Then they paid to have overnight shipment, which I am sure was not cheap given its massive weight. To top that off Steve from the local shop was kind enough to even come to my home and install the new driver personally.

As we all here know, it is one of the simple pleasures of life to own a Klipsch product. I just wanted to share some of my gratitude with other Klipsch forum members.

Keep on Rockin'

Matt

The parts and service department at the Klipsch Company is deserving of the highest praise...

A couple of weeks ago I had one of the 10" drivers in my RF-7's take a turn for the worst. I went to my local dealer and they put an order in for a replacement, no questions asked. About a week later I was regretfully informed the driver was on back-order and they did not know how long the wait would be. I expressed some disappointment and was assured they would stay on top of the order.

Thursday I received a call from the kind folks at D&M Sound in Columbia. They informed me that special accomadations had been made and my replacement driver would be shipped overnight. Friday afternoon my speaker arrived.

It turns out the drivers are still on back order and the parts department decided it was important for me to have my speakers in good working order. They pulled the driver from a new and ready to ship RF-7. Then they paid to have overnight shipment, which I am sure was not cheap given its massive weight. To top that off Steve from the local shop was kind enough to even come to my home and install the new driver personally.

As we all here know, it is one of the simple pleasures of life to own a Klipsch product. I just wanted to share some of my gratitude with other Klipsch forum members.

Keep on Rockin'

Matt

Did you notice a different basket on the new driver?

I had a sub get damaged in shipping from another forum member- out of warranty- not their fault.They talked me through a 20 minute diagnostic- found the problem- fixed the sub without having to send the amp back. This is the way that a company should operate.[Y]

Keep on Rockin'

Matt

Ahhh, Simple Pleasures. There should be more "Simple Pleasures" in life. [:P]

Congratulations Matt, It is good to hear you are up and running again!

Dennie

This is the way that a company should operate.Yes

Yes, I was quite impressed to say the least.

BTW, nice photo in your avatar. There was a Carrera 4S parked outside my door all weekend. It was beautiful! [:P]

Runninshine: thanks, I am so happy to have my system back in full order. It was a long couple of weeks. I spent the entire afternoon listening. [:D]

Matt

Ahhh, Simple Pleasures. There should be more "Simple Pleasures" in life. Stick out tongue

Hiyaa Dennie,

I had forgotten how wonderful everything sounded!!! Can you imagine that? Life is more fun when one can stop and enjoy the simple things! Great to hear from you. Keep on Rockin'

Matt