Be careful using craigslist

darylomer12

This is why you only communicate through email until you've arranged a time and place to meet and you always arrange for a very public (starbucks works great) place. If someone refuses to meet in the middle ..I kill the deal, regardless of whether I'm buying or selling.

I've made only one exception to that policy and it was when I drove down to buy Carl's speakers; I searched the forum extensively to get a feel for his participation level and we exchanged a great deal of information to make me (and my wife) and him (and his wife) comfortable with tracking each other down, should something go wrong.

Blame our catch and release Criminal justice system. Expect much more of the same Go armed. Kill the *&**&^s

On second thought- I bet these poor misguided individuals had a rough childhood being denied the opportunities available to the rest of us. We should try to save and rebabilitate these poor souls.

i will go for option 1

We should try to save and rebabilitate these poor souls.

Yes, we should try to save former babes and restore their babe-itude (or is that babe-ness?).

EDIT: Sorry about the humour. I just read the story and it's pretty grim. Meeting potential buyers is often tricky business, like car or motorcycle buyers that show up with weapons instead of cash. It's a problem in lots of places, not just the US. I've read reports of thieves in the UK pulling similar (but not fatal) stunts.