good center channel match for RF-5s?

refused

Welcome to the forum! The perfect match in my mind would be the RC-7 Due to all the 8 inch drivers would all look the same and cabs would be musically the same. If you don't mind me asking what color did you get? I have to admit I used a RC3 for along time and then bought the RC-7 and couldn't be happier. Best of luck and congrats on the RF5 purchase.

Thanks for the quick reply guys! I will look into those centers.

I *really* wanted the cherry finish (and had them ordered) but I later found out they were sold out and had to go with the blacks and I was pleasantly surprised. Love the look!

I think I've read in the past that there were no immediate plans to bring the RC-7 back. Amy, correct me if I'm wrong. They obviously have the mid drivers as they are the same as the RF-5's. You'd think they'd bring it back to life ala RF-7 and RF-5.

hence the word "suitable" .... I still think the ideal speaker would be the RF5's with an RC/RF 7 horn driver configuration. The RC 7 is an exceptional speaker.

I agree with you 100% it's okay for the time being, but I need to get the RC-7. I feel like it will sound so much better.