New Emotiva amp on its way

wuzzzer

If you don't already have Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Live at Radio City, it's a must have for great audio, also John Mayers Where the Light is. I was disaapointed with the Dave one because no band, but I love aacoustic music. The John Mayer disc is great minus the last set with all the "pop" stuff he does, his mainstream music. The acoustic set is good because, well.....it's a acoustic. The Trio set is exceptional, it's probably the best I've heard, audio is great aswell as the music.

If you don't already have Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Live at Radio City, it's a must have for great audio, also John Mayers Where the Light is. I was disaapointed with the Dave one because no band, but I love aacoustic music. The John Mayer disc is great minus the last set with all the "pop" stuff he does, his mainstream music. The acoustic set is good because, well.....it's a acoustic. The Trio set is exceptional, it's probably the best I've heard, audio is great aswell as the music.

I've seen both of those through NetFlix. I'm not a John Mayer fan but I do like Dave Matthews. I have an older DM DVD that's really good.

http://emotiva.com/lpa1.html

Its basically the same as a UPA-5 but has two extra channels to power a set of smaller speakers for a second zone, or channels 6 and 7 can be bridged for a single rear surround.

Their current numbering for amp models makes more sense than it used to. If it were a current model the LPA-1 would be a monoblock amp. I'm not sure why it was called LPA-1 since it has 7 channels.

I really didn't need the extra two channels but the deal was too good to pass up.